Monday 20 January 2014

Flower Fever

After many a festival with my fave friends wearing beautiful flower garlands I decide it was time for me to try my hand. After making my feather headband I felt more confident at giving it a whirl, I had had a look at a few of my friends styles and stored all the ideas in my head for my craft session. 
With a night to myself I made my room I to a flower haven and got the sewing machine at the ready. It was really fun making, gluing and stitching and was really happy with the final results - so much so I made a few more for friends. 

Can't wait till 2015 when I head back to Glastonbury! 

Mine.


My lovely friend Rosa's (Christmas gift - which she told me she loved)


Caroline's.


My feather headband (don't think I blogged this).


I have been really enjoying try all these new projects out and my confidence in craft projects is growing so much, 2013 was a good year for learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment