Monday 24 June 2013

The Start of Something new.

Blogging - urgh. It’s something i have decided to do to document whats happening right now in what i feel is a pretty exciting time in my life. I have realised that i am in that period of my life where a number of my closest and bestests are dotted all over and there is only so many phone calls and emails you can share the same information before it gets boring and the excitement i first had dwindles.
I thought by sharing it on here would allow me to share these times and document my journey for what i hope to be an exciting future.
So my first blog is to share some photo’s with those of you who care.
OUR WEDDING VENUE.
Yep as you may already know me and my perfect curly are getting hitched next year and doing it the way we feel represents us. I have told so many people about it and described it the best i can but here are a couple of photo’s so you get the idea.

Newcastle Civic Centre - Where we say I DO and Our barn - where the wedding breakfast (food) and party will be held..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment