Monday 24 June 2013

Pennant Production

I decided it was time to take a venture back North to get involved with the wedding workshop. Moomin and Gran have been stitching and measuring for weeks now and I felt really left out of the home made feel I wanted my wedding to be - I really wanted to feel like I had participated in making the feel of the day so after a phone call with Moomin and a train ticket booked I was on my way to doing that.
 
The weekend was been spent making pennants for the bunting, there are so many amazing fabrics it was exciting looking through them all and imagining them being the main feature of our wedding day.
 










Pennants a plenty - 505 completed. 

Met with the florist - so many pretty flower ideas.

Our Italian honeymoon is booked and can’t wait to venture to the exciting towns we have chosen to stay in.

We have been discussing the business and designing the website - the plan is to not buy the trailer until next year (after the wedding) but we thought it would be good to get the ‘admin’ side out of the way so when we buy the trailer we can concentrate on that. 

Beautiful Amy is designing our logo and came up with some really lovely designs.


 






  

We love this wise owl.

The happy hen adverts are mocking me, after realising we were maybe feeding the chucks an unhealthy diet (who thought too many vegetables would be bad?) we have put them on a strict diet of layer pellets and oyster shells. still no eggs :-( we have been building an extension to give them more space as the nights are coming earlier which means less free range time in the garden for them.

Another amazing weekend of relaxing time’s and perfect planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment